This is the fabric we use to line our bowl covers.
Sold by the HALF METRE. If you would like more, please increase the quantity in the basket: 2-1m, 3=1.5m etc.
155 GSM / 4.6 ounces per square yard, approx. 150cm wide
- 100% Free of PFOS, PFOA, lead, dioxins, heavy metals & BPA; Free from phthalates: contains no DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP and DnOP. Read Blog Article
- Uniquely food safe. The ONLY PUL to be tested for food safety. It is CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability. It is also certified for repeated-use food storage per 21 CFR 175.300 and compliant with 21 CFR 177.1680 and 175.320.
- This can be used for storing all kinds of food and Non-alcoholic beverages – Baked goods, dairy products, fats, oils, dry food, water, food, curries, vegetables, sandwiches, sauces, pasta. The food can be placed hot or cold, can be used for storing in the refrigerator of freezer. Both sides of the fabric are tested to be food safe for all types of food and beverages and under extreme conditions of storage. Learn more about how ProSoft FoodSAFE® PUL was certified as food safe for storage of foods including types of foods covered and packaging and storage conditions it was tested for. Read Blog Article
- Great durability. Our top-selling food safe fabric in the world is very durable & tested to withstand 300+ washings
- 100% eco-friendly
- Super soft, breathable and flexible
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds our specially-treated TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOC’s that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- The fabric is NOT stain resistant. Stain resistance requires a chemical treatment that would make it not food safe.